The Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corporation (FHLMC), known as Freddie Mac (OTCBB: FMCC), is a public government sponsored enterprise (GSE), headquartered in the Tyson's Corner CDP in unincorporated Fairfax County, Virginia.
Campaign Finance$46,490 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
RegulationsMentioned in 199 dockets; Submitted to 1 docket
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Freddie Mac" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Freddie Mac
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Freddie Mac
- Toggle 42 HUD FR–5271–P–01 SAFE Mortgage Licensing Act: HUD Responsibilities Under the SAFE Act 2009
- Toggle 42 TREAS Public Input on Reform of the Housing Finance System 2010
- Toggle 23 HUD Public Input on Reform of the Housing Finance System 2010
- Toggle 22 HUD FR 5356–P–01 Federal Housing Administration: Continuation of FHA Reform; Strengthening Risk Management through Responsible FHA-Approved Lenders 2009
- Toggle 15 HUD FR–5404–N–01 Federal Housing Administration Risk Management Initiatives: Reduction of Seller Concessions and New Loan-to-Value and Credit Score Requirements 2010
- Toggle 12 DOD Homeowners Assistance Program (HAP) 2009
- Toggle 10 HUD FR–5354–N–01 HUD Multifamily Rental Project Closing Documents: Proposed Revisions and Updates and Notice of Information Collection 2010
- Toggle 6 FSOC Public Input for the Study Regarding the Implementation of the Prohibitions on Proprietary Trading and Certain Relationships with Hedge Funds and Private Equity Funds 2010
- Toggle 5 OCC S.A.F.E. Mortgage Licensing Act 2009
- Toggle 5 HUD FR–5352–A–01 Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act (RESPA): Strengthening and Clarifying RESPAs (Required Use) Prohibition 2010
Advisory Committees2 people on 2 committees
Data is based on disclosures required by the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA). Matches are based on the occurrence of the company name in the committee member affiliation. Variations in company names may cause some matches to be missed.
The table shows only the top 10 agencies. To search and download raw records from the complete dataset see the FACA data section.