Fraternal Order of Eagles
Some of this data may be out of date
State influence data from the National Institute on Money in State Politics changed in format and availability during the 2013-2014 election cycle. While we work to integrate their new style of data release, state-level campaign finance data for the 2014 cycle and beyond will be unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience, but heartily recommend trying out their snazzy new site at FollowTheMoney.org!
Campaign Finance$1,300 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
state-level data is not available in bulk for 2014. for current state data, browse http://followthemoney.org/
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Fraternal Order of Eagles
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Health Issues,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.1339 Children's Access to Reconstructive Evaluation & Surgery (CARES) Act of 2009 S.1235 Children's Access to Reconstructive Evaluation & Surgery (CARES) Act of 2009 H.R.1655 Children's Access to Reconstructive Evaluation & Surgery (CARES) Act of 2007 S.1588 Children's Access to Reconstructive Evaluation and Surgery Act
RegulationsMentioned in 9 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Fraternal Order of Eagles" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Fraternal Order of Eagles
- Toggle 2 BOEM Oil and Gas Lease Sale 193 Second Supplemental Environmental Impact Statement; Chukchi Sea Planning Area, Outer Continental Shelf, Alaska OCS Region 2014
- Toggle 2 EPA Water Quality Standards for the State of Florida's Lakes and Flowing Waters 2009
- Toggle 1 ITC In the Matter of Systems for Detecting and Removing Viruses or Worms, Components Thereof, and Products Containing Same; Consolidated Enforcement and Advisory Opinion Proceeding 2006
- Toggle 1 OSHA Advisory Committee on Construction Safety and Health (ACCSH) Membership Nominations - October Terms 2010
- Toggle 1 PHMSA Hazardous Materials: Revisions to Oil Spill Prevention and Response Plans for Rail Transport 2014
- Toggle 1 EPA Effluent Limitations Guidelines and Standards for the Oil and Gas Extraction Point Source Category 2014
- Toggle 1 ONRR Consolidated Federal Oil & Gas and Federal & Indian Coal Valuation Reform 2012
- Toggle 1 PHMSA Hazardous Materials: Rail Petitions and Recommendations to Improve the Safety of Railroad Tank Car Transportation 2012
- Toggle 1 BIA Rights-of-Way on Indian Land 2014