Some of this data may be out of date
State influence data from the National Institute on Money in State Politics changed in format and availability during the 2013-2014 election cycle. While we work to integrate their new style of data release, state-level campaign finance data for the 2014 cycle and beyond will be unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience, but heartily recommend trying out their snazzy new site at FollowTheMoney.org!
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Franklin Raines
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Government Issues
RegulationsMentioned in 8 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Franklin Raines" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Franklin Raines
- Toggle 2 SEC Comments on Proposed Rule: Executive Compensation and Related Party Disclosure 2006
- Toggle 1 SEC Amendments to Regulation SHO (Interim final temporary rule) 2008
- Toggle 1 SEC Executive Compensation: Title IX Provisions of the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act 2010
- Toggle 1 SEC Amendments to Regulation SHO 2008
- Toggle 1 EPA National Ambient Air Quality Standards (NAAQS) for Particulate Matter 2004
- Toggle 1 SEC Comments on Proposed Rule: Security Holder Director Nominations 2003
- Toggle 1 EPA Land Disposal Restrictions; Treatment Standards for Spent Potliners from Primary Aluminum Reduction (K088); Final Rule 1998
- Toggle 1 CFPB Truth in Lending Act (Regulation Z); Loan Originator Compensation 2012