Franklin Creek Consulting
Campaign Finance$250 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying Carried Out by Franklin Creek Consulting
Names of Lobbyists
Client Amount CA Cities/Self Reliance Joint Pwrs Auth $800,000 California Internet Poker $175,000 Gateway Casino Resorts $115,000 Scotts Valley Band of Pomo Indians $95,000 MJM Enterprises & Development $10,000 Midwest Alliance of Sovereign Tribes $0 Tuesday's Children $0
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Indian/Native American Affairs,
- Gaming, Gambling & Casinos,
- Homeland Security
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.1174 Internet Gambling Regulation, Consumer Protection, and Enforcement Act H.R.2266 Reasonable Prudence in Regulation Act H.R.2366 Internet Gambling Prohibition, Poker Consumer Protection, and Strengthening UIGEA Act of 2011 S.1597 Internet Poker and Game of Skill Regulation, Consumer Protection, and Enforcement Act of 2009 H.R.2176 H.R.2267 Internet Gambling Regulation, Consumer Protection, and Enforcement Act H.R.2268 Internet Gambling Regulation and Tax Enforcement Act of 2009 H.R.4976 Internet Gambling Regulation and Tax Enforcement Act of 2010