Franco Government Relations
Campaign Finance$2,000 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying Carried Out by Franco Government Relations
Names of Lobbyists
Client Amount City of Hialeah, FL $160,000 Florida Gulf Coast University $140,000 City of North Bay Village, FL $80,000 Town of Miami Lakes, FL $30,000 Medica Healthcare Plans $20,000 Dade Medical College $10,000 Secure Wrap Inc $10,000 LSN Partners $10,000 Miccosukee Tribe of Indians of Florida $5,000 City of Hialeah Gardens, FL $0
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Homeland Security,
- Environment & Superfund,
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Foreign Relations,
- Labor, Antitrust & Workplace,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.1 Full-Year Continuing Appropriations Act, 2011 H.R.4348 Transportation Research and Innovative Technology Act of 2012 H.R.4377 Responsibly And Professionally Invigorating Development Act of 2012