Campaign Finance$1,240 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of FPL Energy
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Science & Technology,
- Veterans Affairs
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.1540 National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2012 H.R.2219 Department of Defense Appropriations Act, 2012 S.1253 National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2012 H.R.2055 Military Construction and Veterans Affairs and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2012 H.R.5325 Energy and Water Development and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2013 S.2465 Energy and Water Development and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2013 H.R.4310 Military Construction Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2013 H.R.5856 Department of Defense Appropriations Act, 2013 S.3254 National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2013
RegulationsMentioned in 96 dockets; Submitted to 1 docket
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "FPL Energy" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for FPL Energy
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for FPL Energy
- Toggle 19 EPA Draft Guidance on Identifying Waters Protected by the Clean Water Act 2011
- Toggle 6 FWS Buckeye Wind Power Project, Champaign County, Ohio 2012
- Toggle 5 FWS Beech Ridge Energy 2012
- Toggle 3 FAR Federal Acquisition Regulation; FAR Case 2011-001; Organizational Conflicts of Interest 2011
- Toggle 3 FWS Criterion Power Partners LLC Wind Project 2012
- Toggle 2 EPA Federal Implementation Plan and Revisions to Regional Haze Provisions Governing Alternative to Source-Specific Best Available Retrofit Technology (BART) Determinations 2011
- Toggle 2 EPA Approval and Promulgation of Implementation Plans; Arizona; Regional Haze State Implementation Plan: FIP 2012
- Toggle 2 COE USACE's Plan for Retrospective Review under E.O. 13563 2011
- Toggle 2 EPA Greenhouse Gas New Source Performance Standard for Electric Generating Units 2011
- Toggle 2 FRA K.B. Ashley, Locomotive Engineer (EQAL-2010-10) - Locomotive Engineer Certification Case 2011