Foster Wheeler (NASDAQ: FWLT) is a global conglomerate incorporated in Switzerland and with its principal executive offices in New Jersey. It is focused on Engineering, Procurement, and Construction (EPC) and on power. The present company, Foster Wheeler Corporation, was formed in 1927 from a merger of the Power Speciality Company (which replaced Water Works Supply Company, created by the Foster family in 1884) and the Wheeler Condenser & Engineering Company, whose roots go back to 1891. The corporate headquarters were originally in New York City but later moved to Livingston, New Jersey and stayed there for nearly a quarter century before relocating to Clinton, New Jersey in 1987.
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through committee's December 31, 2012 filing.
Summaryoverview of the committee's finances
- Total Raised:
- Total Spent:
- Cash on Hand:
Standardized Donation Informationcovers roughly through Q4 2012. may lag behind FEC section above, as donors and industries are identified by hand.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Foster Wheeler
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Environment & Superfund
RegulationsMentioned in 60 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Foster Wheeler" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Foster Wheeler
- Toggle 20 EPA Regional Haze - OR - BART Revision & 110 Transport 2010 2011
- Toggle 12 EPA Approval and Promulgation of Implementation Plans; Arizona; Regional Haze State Implementation Plan: FIP 2012
- Toggle 10 EPA Nevada Regional Haze State Implementation Plan, November 18, 2009 2011
- Toggle 9 EPA OR Regional Haze Reasonable Progress Long Term Strategy 2012
- Toggle 8 EPA Standards of Performance for Fossil-Fuel-Fired, Electric Utility, Industrial-Commercial-Institutional, and Small Industrial-Commercial-Institutional Steam Generating Unit 2011
- Toggle 6 EPA Approval and Promulgation of Implementation Plans; State of Wyoming; Regional Haze State Implementation Plan. 2012
- Toggle 6 EPA NY Regional Haze SIP 2012
- Toggle 4 EPA Alaska Regional Haze SIP 2011
- Toggle 4 EPA Greenhouse Gas New Source Performance Standard for Electric Generating Units 2011
- Toggle 4 EPA Approval, Disapproval and Promulgation of Implementation Plans; Nebraska; Regional Haze State Implementation Plan; Federal Implementation Plan for Best Available Retrofit Technology Determination 2012