Fort Peck Assiniboine & Sioux Tribes
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Fort Peck Assiniboine & Sioux Tribes
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Indian/Native American Affairs
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.2354 Energy and Water Development and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2012 H.R.4031 To provide that claims presented to an Indian Health Service contracting officer pursuant to the Indian Self-Determination and Education Assistance Act on or before October 31, 2005, involving claims that accrued after October 1, 1995 and on or before Sep H.R.5325 Energy and Water Development and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2013 S.2389 A bill to deem the submission of certain claims to an Indian Health Service contracting officer as timely. S.2465 Energy and Water Development and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2013 H.R.4970 Violence Against Women Reauthorization Act of 2012 S.1920 Saving Money and Reducing Tragedies through Prevention Act of 2011 H.R.6091 Department of the Interior, Environment, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2013 S.1925 Violence Against Women Reauthorization Act of 2011 S.2384 A bill to reduce temporarily the duty on mixtures containing Imidacloprid and cyfluthrin or its B-cyfluthrin isomer.
RegulationsMentioned in 5 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Fort Peck Assiniboine & Sioux Tribes" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Fort Peck Assiniboine & Sioux Tribes
- Toggle 1 EPA TRI Reporting for Facilities In Indian Country 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Control of Air Pollution From New Motor Vehicles: Tier 3 Motor Vehicle Emission and Fuel Standards 2011
- Toggle 1 NRC Strata Energy, Inc., Ross In Situ Recovery Uranium Project, Crook County, Wyoming; Notice of Materials License Application, Opportunity to Request a Hearing and to Petition for Leave to Intervene, and Commission Order Imposing Procedures for Access to Sensitive Unclassified Non-Safeguards Information for Contention Preparation 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA General Permits for the Tribal Minor NSR Program 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA EPA Activities to Promote Environmental Justice in the Permit Application Process 2012