Forest County Potawatomi Community
The Forest County Potawatomi Community is a band of the Potawatomi, many of whom live on the Forest County Potawatomi Indian Reservation, most of which lies on numerous non-contiguous plots of land in southern Forest County and northern Oconto County, Wisconsin, USA. There is also a small 6.95 acre (28,000 m²) plot of land in the city of Milwaukee. The total land area of the reservation is 50.5795 km² (19.529 sq mi). The 2000 census reported a resident population of 531 persons on its territory.
Campaign Finance$1,088,790 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars. "Other" includes 3rd parties and organizations without official party affiliation.
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Forest County Potawatomi Community
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Indian/Native American Affairs,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Gaming, Gambling & Casinos,
- Environment & Superfund,
- Economics & Econ Development,
- Clean Air & Water,
- Government Issues,
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title S.2011 H.R.2454 American Clean Energy And Security Act of 2009 S.1462 American Clean Energy Leadership Act of 2009 H.R.2584 Department of the Interior, Environment, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2012 H.R.5608 Consultation and Coordination With Indian Tribal Governments Act H.R.6091 Department of the Interior, Environment, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2013 S.2011 Clean Ports Act of 2011 H.R.1 American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 H.R.2996 Department of the Interior, Environment, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2010 S.1925 Violence Against Women Reauthorization Act of 2011
RegulationsMentioned in 94 dockets; Submitted to 2 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Forest County Potawatomi Community" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Forest County Potawatomi Community
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Forest County Potawatomi Community
- Toggle 46 EPA National Emission Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants for Coal- and Oil-fired Electric Utility Steam Generating Units 2009
- Toggle 31 EPA National Emission Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants for Utility Air Toxics; Clean Air Mercury Rule (CAMR) 2002
- Toggle 26 EPA Greenhouse Gas New Source Performance Standard for Electric Generating Units 2011
- Toggle 17 EPA Forest County Potawatomi Community Reservation FIP 2004
- Toggle 7 EPA Review of the Secondary National Ambient Air Quality Standards for Oxides of Nitrogen and Oxides of Sulfur 2007
- Toggle 7 IHS Recently Posted IHS Rules and Notices. Unknown
- Toggle 6 EPA Oil and Natural Gas Sector -- New Source Performance Standards, National Emission Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants, and Control Techniques Guidelines 2010
- Toggle 5 EPA Review of New Sources and Modifications in Indian Country 2003
- Toggle 5 EPA Refinements of Increment Modeling Procedures 2006
- Toggle 5 EPA Forest County Potawatomi Wisconsin SIP revision 2011
Federal Spending5 grants
Federal grants, contracts and loans are reported by federal agencies using the FPDS and FAADS systems. The data is made available to the public at USASpending.gov. Please note that the completeness and quality of the data varies greatly by agency.
Only grants, contracts and loans with amounts over $1 million are shown.
Because company names are not reported in a standardized manner, we cannot reliably determine the company receiving the contract or award. The results shown here are based on a search for the company name. Individual records may be missed or erroneously included because of name variations. For more information, please see our federal spending methodology page.
Note: Company names in federal spending data are not standardized. The table below is included only as a sample of what is available in the data and has not been reviewed for accuracy or completeness. To investigate the data further, use the links at the bottom of the table.
|Forest County Potawatomi Community||2010||Energy, Department Of||TAS::89 0331::TAS RECOVERY RECOVERY ACT: COMPREHENSIVE COMMUNITY RENEWABLE ENERGY IMPLEMENTATION PLAN IN FOREST COUNTY, WISCONSIN||$2,600,000|
|Forest County Potawatomi Community||2012||Indian Health Service||SELF-GOVERNANCE||$1,516,309|
|Forest County Potawatomi Community||2010||Indian Health Service||SELF-GOVERNANCE||$1,411,827|
|Forest County Potawatomi Community||2013||Indian Health Service||SELF-GOVERNANCE||$1,409,224|
|Forest County Potawatomi Community||2010||Energy, Department Of||TAS::89 0321::TAS ENERGY EFFIECIENCY IMPROVEMENTS TO WUNDER HALL A HISTORIC BUILDING ON THE CONCORDIA CAMPUS MILWAUKEE WISCONSIN||$1,179,853|
Advisory Committees4 people on 2 committees
Data is based on disclosures required by the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA). Matches are based on the occurrence of the company name in the committee member affiliation. Variations in company names may cause some matches to be missed.
The table shows only the top 10 agencies. To search and download raw records from the complete dataset see the FACA data section.
Table shows employees of "Forest County Potawatomi Community" that sat on federal advisory committees.
- Toggle Environmental Protection Agency 3 people on 1 committee
- Toggle Department of Health and Human Services 1 person on 1 committee