Campaign Finance$27,500 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of FM Services
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Natural Resources,
- Foreign Relations,
- Fuel, Gas & Oil,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Marine, Boats & Fisheries,
- Indian/Native American Affairs,
- Clean Air & Water,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title S.313 White Mountain Apache Tribe Water Rights Quantification Act of 2009 H.R.1065 White Mountain Apache Tribe Water Rights Quantification Act of 2009 S.796 Hardrock Mining and Reclamation Act of 2009 H.R.2011 National Strategic and Critical Minerals Policy Act of 2011 S.113 Public Servant Retirement Protection Act of 2011 S.1700 Energy Security Through Transparency Act of 2009 H.R.3057 Foreign Operations, Export Financing, and Related Programs Appropriations Act, 2006 H.R.3057 Medicare Long-Term Care Patient Safety and Improvement Act of 2007
RegulationsMentioned in 20 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "FM Services" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for FM Services
- Toggle 10 DOT 2007 U.S.-China Frequency Allocation Proceeding 2006
- Toggle 3 FAA Fees for FAA Services for Certain Flights 2000
- Toggle 1 EPA Methyl Bromide; Proposed Pesticide Tolerance 2012
- Toggle 1 FCC 2010 Quadrennial Regulatory Review: Review of the Commissions Broadcast Ownership Rules and Other Rules Adopted Pursuant to Section 202 of the Telecommunications Act of (1996) 2010
- Toggle 1 FCC Digital Audio Broadcasting Systems and Their Impact on the Terrestrial Radio Broadcast Service 2007
- Toggle 1 FMC Meetings; Sunshine Act 2009
- Toggle 1 FCC Radio Broadcasting Services: Pacific Junction, IA 2010
- Toggle 1 FCC Policies to Promote Rural Radio Service and to Streamline Allotment and Assignment Procedures 2012
- Toggle 1 FCC Meetings; Sunshine Act 2009
- Toggle 1 FCC Agency Information Collection Activities; Proposals, Submissions, and Approvals 2009