Fluor Corporation is a publicly owned engineering, procurement, construction, and maintenance services organization. Fluor is headquartered in the Las Colinas area of Irving, Texas. The company employs more than 41,000 international employees and maintains offices in over 25 countries. Fluor is a Fortune 500 and a S&P; 500 company.
Some of this data may be out of date
State influence data from the National Institute on Money in State Politics changed in format and availability during the 2013-2014 election cycle. While we work to integrate their new style of data release, state-level campaign finance data for the 2014 cycle and beyond will be unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience, but heartily recommend trying out their snazzy new site at FollowTheMoney.org!
Campaign Finance$8,371,349 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
state-level data is not available in bulk for 2014. for current state data, browse http://followthemoney.org/
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars. "Other" includes 3rd parties and organizations without official party affiliation.
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Fluor Corp
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Fluor Corp $12,860,856
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Government Issues,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Labor, Antitrust & Workplace,
- Environment & Superfund,
- Foreign Relations
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.2054 Energy and Revenue Enrichment Act of 2011 H.R.2354 Energy and Water Development and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2012 H.R.7 Sportfishing and Recreational Boating Safety Act of 2012 H.R.1280 To amend the Atomic Energy Act of 1954 to require congressional approval of agreements for peaceful nuclear cooperation with foreign countries, and for other purposes. H.R.2072 Securing American Jobs Through Exports Act of 2011 H.R.4297 Workforce Investment Improvement Act of 2012 S.1813 MAP-21
RegulationsMentioned in 81 dockets; Submitted to 7 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Fluor Corp" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Fluor Corp
- Toggle 1 EIB Agency Information Collection Activities: Questionnaire Regarding Activities Related to the Republic of Iran - Form EIB 10-01 2010
- Toggle 1 OSHA Advisory Committee on Construction Safety and Health(ACCSH); Request for Nominations 2007
- Toggle 1 OSHA EXPLOSIVES 2007
- Toggle 1 CFTC Comments for Proposed Rule 76 FR 4752 2010
- Toggle 1 DOE Assistance to Foreign Atomic Energy Activities 2011
- Toggle 1 SEC Comments on Proposed Rule: Security Holder Director Nominations 2003
- Toggle 1 BIS Mandatory Electronic Filing of Export and Reexport License Applications, Classification Requests, Encryption Review Requests, and License Exceptions AGR Notifications 2007
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Fluor Corp
- Toggle 5 DOE Assistance to Foreign Atomic Energy Activities 2011
- Toggle 4 NRC Consideration on Environmental Impacts on Temporary Storage of Spent Fuel After Cessation of Reactor Operation 2012
- Toggle 4 ITA Recently Posted ITA Rules and Notices. 2008
- Toggle 3 EPA Preliminary 2006 Effluent Guidelines Program Plan 2004
- Toggle 3 EPA Preliminary 2008 Effluent Guidelines Program Plan 2006
- Toggle 2 DOT 2005/2006 U.S.-China Air Services Case and Designations 2004
- Toggle 2 EPA Petrol Refinery Fuel Gas NSPS Review 2004
- Toggle 2 EPA North Dakota Regional Haze State Implementation Plan 2010
- Toggle 2 EPA Hazardous Waste Management System: Identification and Listing of Hazardous Waste: Carbon Dioxide (CO2) Injectate in Geological Sequestration Activities 2010
- Toggle 2 EPA Initial Prevention of Significant Deterioration Permit for the Desert Rock Energy Facility 2007
Federal Spending8 contracts
Federal grants, contracts and loans are reported by federal agencies using the FPDS and FAADS systems. The data is made available to the public at USASpending.gov. Please note that the completeness and quality of the data varies greatly by agency.
Only grants, contracts and loans with amounts over $1 million are shown.
Because company names are not reported in a standardized manner, we cannot reliably determine the company receiving the contract or award. The results shown here are based on a search for the company name. Individual records may be missed or erroneously included because of name variations. For more information, please see our federal spending methodology page.
Note: Company names in federal spending data are not standardized. The table below is included only as a sample of what is available in the data and has not been reviewed for accuracy or completeness. To investigate the data further, use the links at the bottom of the table.
|Fluor Corporation||2007||Federal Emergency Management Agency||THE PURPOSE OF THIS MODIFICATION TO TASK ORDER HSFEHQ-07-J-0001 KS-1711 IS: 1. EXTEND THE PERIOD OF PERFORMANCE (POP) FROM 10/07/2008 TO 11/07/2008. 2. NO ADDITIONAL COST TO THE GOVERNMENT (NO NEW FUNDING REQUIRED). 3. THERE ARE SUFFICIENT FUNDS AVAILABLE TO SUPPORT THIS POP EXTENSION.||$58,604,616|
|Fluor Corporation||2008||Federal Emergency Management Agency||FORMALDEHYDE TESTING PROJECT||$7,000,000|
|Fluor Corporation||2009||Federal Emergency Management Agency||FORMALDEHYDE TESTING PROJECT||$5,000,000|
|Fluor Corporation||2008||Federal Emergency Management Agency||FORMALDEHYDE TESTING PROJECT||$2,000,000|
|Fluor Corporation||2007||Federal Emergency Management Agency||UFAS RETROFIT OF GROUP SITES||$1,650,050|
|Fluor Corporation||2008||Federal Emergency Management Agency||FORMALDEHYDE TESTING PROJECT||$1,200,000|
|Fluor Corporation||2007||Federal Emergency Management Agency||NONE||$1,143,228|
|Fluor Corporation||2006||Federal Emergency Management Agency||IA TAC - PHASE-IN & READINESS||$1,112,865|
Advisory Committees1 person on 1 committee
Data is based on disclosures required by the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA). Matches are based on the occurrence of the company name in the committee member affiliation. Variations in company names may cause some matches to be missed.
The table shows only the top 10 agencies. To search and download raw records from the complete dataset see the FACA data section.