Florida Sugar Cane League
Campaign Finance$2,216,331 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars. "Other" includes 3rd parties and organizations without official party affiliation.
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Bundled ContributionsMoney raised by the firm from multiple donors on behalf of the recipient. The firm's own contributions are not included.
Recipient Lobbyist Amount Frank D. Lucas Ryan Weston $47,825
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Florida Sugar Cane League
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Florida Sugar Cane League $5,104,500
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Environment & Superfund,
- Natural Resources,
- Real Estate & Land Use,
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.2419 Military Personnel War Zone Toxic Exposure Prevention Act H.R.3161 Agriculture, Rural Development, Food and Drug Administration, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2008 H.R.6083 Federal Agriculture Reform and Risk Management Act of 2012 H.R.2419 Farm Bill Extension Act of 2007 H.R.2419 COMBAT PTSD Act H.R.5973 Agriculture, Rural Development, Food and Drug Administration, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2013 H.R.6124 Food, Conservation, and Energy Act of 2008 S.3240 Farm bill H.R.4939 Emergency Supplemental Appropriations Act for Defense, the Global War on Terror, and Hurricane Recovery, 2006 H.R.3161
RegulationsMentioned in 22 dockets; Submitted to 2 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Florida Sugar Cane League" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Florida Sugar Cane League
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Florida Sugar Cane League
- Toggle 17 EPA Water Quality Standards for the State of Florida's Lakes and Flowing Waters 2009
- Toggle 9 EPA Phosphorus Water Quality Standards for Florida Everglades 2011
- Toggle 6 USCBP Distribution of Continued Dumping and Subsidy Offset to Affected Domestic Producers 2006
- Toggle 5 EPA Water Quality Standards for the State of Florida's Estuaries and Coastal Waters 2010
- Toggle 3 ETA Temporary Agricultural Employment of H-2A Aliens in the United States; Modernizing the Labor Certification Process and Enforcement 2008
- Toggle 3 EPA Draft Guidance on Identifying Waters Protected by the Clean Water Act 2011
- Toggle 2 ETA Temporary Agricultural Employment of H-2A Aliens in the United States; Proposed Rule 2009
- Toggle 2 EPA Water Quality Standards 2010
- Toggle 2 ETA Labor Certification Process and Enforcement for Temporary Employment in Occupations Other Than Agriculture or Registered Nursing in the United States (H–2B Workers), and Other Technical Changes 2008
- Toggle 2 OSHA ROLL OVER PROTECTIVE STRUCTURES AGRICULTURE 2006
Advisory Committees3 people on 2 committees
Data is based on disclosures required by the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA). Matches are based on the occurrence of the company name in the committee member affiliation. Variations in company names may cause some matches to be missed.
The table shows only the top 10 agencies. To search and download raw records from the complete dataset see the FACA data section.
Table shows employees of "Florida Sugar Cane League" that sat on federal advisory committees.
- Toggle Department of Agriculture 3 people on 2 committees