Campaign Finance$1,284,540 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Florida Crystals
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Florida Crystals $1,300,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Environment & Superfund,
- Food Industry,
- Labor, Antitrust & Workplace,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.2454 Child Tax Credit Equality for Puerto Rico Act of 2011 H.R.2250 EPA Regulatory Relief Act of 2011 S.1733 Commission on the Review of the Overseas Military Facility Structure of the United States Act of 2011 H.R.1310 To amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to exempt certain emergency medical devices from the excise tax on medical devices, and for other purposes. H.R.2454 American Clean Energy And Security Act of 2009 H.R.6083 Federal Agriculture Reform and Risk Management Act of 2012 S.3240 Farm bill H.R.2749 Nanotechnology Advancement and New Opportunities Act S.1733 Green Taxis Act of 2009 H.R.2749 Food Safety Enhancement Act of 2009
RegulationsMentioned in 6 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Florida Crystals" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Florida Crystals
- Toggle 11 EPA Greenhouse Gas New Source Performance Standard for Electric Generating Units 2011
- Toggle 3 EPA Phosphorus Water Quality Standards for Florida Everglades 2011
- Toggle 1 DOE Applications for Long-Term Authorizations to Export Liquefied Natural Gas, etc.: Jordan Cove Energy Project, L.P. 2012
- Toggle 1 CCC Domestic Sugar Program—FY 2010 and FY 2011 Cane Sugar and Beet Sugar Marketing Allotments and Company Allocations 2011
- Toggle 1 NHTSA Environmental Impact Statement for Corporate Average Fuel Economy (CAFE)Standards, Model Years 2017-2025 2011
- Toggle 1 Annual Standards under the Renewable Fuel Standard (RFS) Program 2012
Advisory Committees1 person on 1 committee
Data is based on disclosures required by the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA). Matches are based on the occurrence of the company name in the committee member affiliation. Variations in company names may cause some matches to be missed.
The table shows only the top 10 agencies. To search and download raw records from the complete dataset see the FACA data section.
Table shows employees of "Florida Crystals" that sat on federal advisory committees.
- Toggle Department of Agriculture 1 person on 1 committee