Florida Citrus Mutual
Florida Citrus Mutual (FCM) is the industry trade group representing the citrus industry in the U.S. state of Florida.
Campaign Finance$1,380,285 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars. "Other" includes 3rd parties and organizations without official party affiliation.
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Florida Citrus Mutual
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Florida Citrus Mutual $3,593,089
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Natural Resources,
- Real Estate & Land Use,
- Environment & Superfund,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title S.1038 AgJOBS Act of 2009 H.R.2414 AgJOBS Act of 2009 H.R.371 Agricultural Job Opportunities, Benefits, and Security Act of 2007 S.340 AgJOBS Act of 2007 H.R.1105 Physician Pathology Services Continuity Act of 2007 H.R.2419 Farm Bill Extension Act of 2007 S.237 AgJOBS Act of 2007 H.R.624 Free Trade With Cuba Act H.R.624 Airline Passenger Bill of Rights Act of 2009 H.R.1105 Legislative Branch Appropriations Act, 2009
RegulationsMentioned in 60 dockets; Submitted to 20 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Florida Citrus Mutual" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Florida Citrus Mutual
- Toggle 2 USTR WTO Dispute Settlement proceeding regarding United States-Anti-Dumping Administrative Reviews and other measures related to imports of certain orange juice from Brazil 2008
- Toggle 2 ETA Temporary Agricultural Employment of H-2A Aliens in the United States; Modernizing the Labor Certification Process and Enforcement 2008
- Toggle 1 APHIS Agricultural Bioterrorism Protection Act of 2002; Biennial Review and Republication of the Select Agent and Toxin List 2007
- Toggle 1 DOS Schedule of Fees for Consular Services, Department of State and Overseas Embassies and Consulates 2012
- Toggle 1 FMCSA Regulatory Guidance: Applicability of the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations to Operators of Certain Farm Vehicles and Off-Road Agricultural Equipment 2011
- Toggle 1 Importation of Fresh Citrus Fruit From Uruguay, Including Citrus Hybrids and Fortunella spp., Into the Continental United States 2011
- Toggle 1 APHIS Citrus Canker; Movement of Fruit from Quarantined Areas 2007
- Toggle 1 APHIS Citrus Canker; Movement of Fruit From Quarantined Areas 2009
- Toggle 1 EPA Human Testing; Proposed Plan and Description of Review Process. 2003
- Toggle 1 IRS Shared Responsibility for Employers Regarding Health Coverage 2013
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Florida Citrus Mutual
- Toggle 24 EPA Water Quality Standards for the State of Florida's Lakes and Flowing Waters 2009
- Toggle 9 EPA Aldicarb Risk Assessments (Phase 3 of 6-Phase Process); Notice of Availability 2005
- Toggle 6 USCBP Distribution of Continued Dumping and Subsidy Offset to Affected Domestic Producers 2006
- Toggle 5 APHIS Citrus Canker; Compensation for Certified Citrus Nursery Stock 2006
- Toggle 4 EPA Water Quality Standards for the State of Florida's Estuaries and Coastal Waters 2010
- Toggle 3 ETA Temporary Agricultural Employment of H-2A Aliens in the United States; Proposed Rule 2009
- Toggle 3 APHIS Citrus Canker; Quarantine State of Florida 2006
- Toggle 3 EPA Carbaryl Tolerance Reassessment under FQPA 2007
- Toggle 3 EPA National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) General Permit for Discharges from the Application of Pesticides 2010
- Toggle 2 APHIS Citrus Canker; Movement of Fruit from Quarantined Areas 2007
Advisory Committees4 people on 3 committees
Data is based on disclosures required by the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA). Matches are based on the occurrence of the company name in the committee member affiliation. Variations in company names may cause some matches to be missed.
The table shows only the top 10 agencies. To search and download raw records from the complete dataset see the FACA data section.
Table shows employees of "Florida Citrus Mutual" that sat on federal advisory committees.
- Toggle Department of Agriculture 4 people on 3 committees