Campaign Finance$2,500 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Flexera Software
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Government Issues,
- Homeland Security,
- Science & Technology
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.3316 Voter Access Protection Act of 2011 S.1546 Department of Homeland Security Authorization Act of 2011 S.801 Information Technology Investment Management Act of 2011 S.1736 Acquisition Savings Reform Act of 2011 H.R.4310 Military Construction Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2013 H.R.5855 Department of Homeland Security Appropriations Act, 2013 H.R.5856 Department of Defense Appropriations Act, 2013 S.3216 Department of Homeland Security Appropriations Act, 2013 S.3254 National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2013 S.1789 21st Century Postal Service Act of 2011