Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Flex Products
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Science & Technology,
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Health Issues,
- Law Enforcement & Crime,
- Medicare & Medicaid,
RegulationsMentioned in 7 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Flex Products" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Flex Products
- Toggle 3 EPA Approval and Promulgation of Implementation Plans; State of Montana; State Implementation Plan and Regional Haze Federal Implementation Plan 2011
- Toggle 2 FDA Anti-Counterfeit Drug Initiative 2003
- Toggle 2 FDA Prescription Drug Importation Study 2004
- Toggle 1 SEC Self-Regulatory Organizations; Proposed Rule Changes: Chicago Board Options Exchange, Inc. 2012
- Toggle 1 SEC Self-Regulatory Organizations; Proposed Rule Changes: Philadelphia Stock Exchange, Inc. 2008
- Toggle 1 OSHA HAZARD COMMUNICATION 2006
- Toggle 1 DHS Minimum Standards for Driver's Licenses and Identification Cards Acceptable to Federal Agencies for Official Purposes 2006