Campaign Finance$58,796 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars. "Other" includes 3rd parties and organizations without official party affiliation.
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Fitch Ratings
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.4173 Wall Street Transparency and Accountability Act of 2010 S.3217 Private Fund Investment Advisers Registration Act of 2010 H.R.2990 Credit Rating Agency Duopoly Relief Act of 2005 H.R.3890 Accountability and Transparency in Rating Agencies Act H.R.6308 Municipal Bond Fairness Act H.R.3126 Consumer Financial Protection Agency Act of 2009 S.1073 RATE Act S.3850 Credit Rating Agency Reform Act of 2006
RegulationsMentioned in 140 dockets; Submitted to 3 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Fitch Ratings" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Fitch Ratings
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Fitch Ratings
- Toggle 12 FSOC Recommendation Regarding Money Market Mutual Fund Reform 2012
- Toggle 8 Report by the President’s Working Group on Financial Markets on theLong-Term Availability and Affordability of Insurance for Terrorism Risk 2013
- Toggle 7 OCC Credit Risk Retention by Securitizers 2011
- Toggle 5 EPA Effluent Guidelines and Standards for the Airport Deicing Category 2004
- Toggle 5 HUD Credit Risk Retention 2011
- Toggle 4 CFPB 2012 Truth in Lending Act (Regulation Z) Mortgage Servicing Proposal 2012
- Toggle 4 EPA National Emission Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants for Coal- and Oil-fired Electric Utility Steam Generating Units 2009
- Toggle 3 DOT 2005/2006 U.S.-China Air Services Case and Designations 2004
- Toggle 3 CFPB 2012 Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act (Regulation X) Mortgage Servicing Proposal 2012
- Toggle 3 ED Gainful Employment--Student Assistance General Provisions--34 CFR Part 668 2010
Advisory Committees1 person on 1 committee
Data is based on disclosures required by the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA). Matches are based on the occurrence of the company name in the committee member affiliation. Variations in company names may cause some matches to be missed.
The table shows only the top 10 agencies. To search and download raw records from the complete dataset see the FACA data section.
Table shows employees of "Fitch Ratings" that sat on federal advisory committees.
- Toggle Federal Accounting Standards Advisory Board 1 person on 1 committee