Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Fisker Automotive
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Automotive Industry,
RegulationsMentioned in 12 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Fisker Automotive" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Fisker Automotive
- Toggle 5 EPA California Air Resources Board Request for Waiver of Preemption for Low Emission Vehicle and Zero Emission Vehicle Regulations (“Advance Clean Car Program”) 2012
- Toggle 4 NHTSA Notice of Proposed Rulemaking and Support Material for Quiet Vehicle Alert Sound Rulemaking 2011
- Toggle 4 Control of Air Pollution From New Motor Vehicles: Tier 3 Motor Vehicle Emission and Fuel Standards 2011
- Toggle 3 NHTSA Environmental Impact Statement for Corporate Average Fuel Economy (CAFE)Standards, Model Years 2017-2025 2011
- Toggle 2 NHTSA Early Warning Reporting, Foreign Defect Reporting, and Motor Vehicle and Equipment Recall Regulations 2012
- Toggle 1 NHTSA Ejection Mitigation 2011
- Toggle 1 FCC Agency Information Collection Activities; Proposals, Submissions, and Approvals 2012
- Toggle 1 FCC Radio Broadcasting Services: AM or FM Proposals to Change Community of License 2012
- Toggle 1 FTC Requests for Early Termination of Waiting Period Under the Premerger Notification Rules 2012
- Toggle 1 NHTSA Federal Motor Vechicle Safety Standards Events Data Recorder 2012