Fisheries Survival Fund
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Fisheries Survival Fund
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Marine, Boats & Fisheries
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.2838 Coast Guard and Maritime Transportation Act of 2011
RegulationsMentioned in 10 dockets; Submitted to 2 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Fisheries Survival Fund" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Fisheries Survival Fund
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Fisheries Survival Fund
- Toggle 4 NOAA Amendment 15 to the Atlantic Sea Scallop Fishery Management Plan (Scallop FMP) 2011
- Toggle 2 NOAA Framework Adjustment 23 to the Scallop FMP 2011
- Toggle 2 NOAA Framework 22 to the Atlantic Sea Scallop Fishery Management Plan 2011
- Toggle 1 NOAA Temporary Rule for an Emergency Action to Close the Elephant Trunk Area under the Atlantic Sea Scallop Fishery Management Plan 2012
- Toggle 1 NOAA Temporary Rule for Emergency Action to Close the Nantucket Lightship Access Area under the Atlantic Sea Scallop Fishery Management Plan 2011
- Toggle 1 NOAA Temporary Final Rule to Close the Delmarva Scallop Access Area in 2012 2012
- Toggle 1 NOAA Emergency Rule to partially exempt the scallop fishery from Georges Bank yellowtail flounder accountability measures 2012
- Toggle 1 NOAA Revision of the National Standard 1 Guidelines 2012
- Toggle 1 NOAA Confidentiality of Information; Magnuson-Stevens Fishery Conservation and Management Reauthorization Act 2012
- Toggle 1 NOAA Amendment 3 to the Atlantic Deep-Sea Red Crab Fishery Management Plan 2011