Financial Services Roundtable
Campaign Finance$3,241,326 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars. "Other" includes 3rd parties and organizations without official party affiliation.
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Financial Services Roundtable
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Financial Services Roundtable $72,850,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Consumer Product Safety,
- Copyright, Patent & Trademark,
- Government Issues,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.5546 H.R.4173 Wall Street Transparency and Accountability Act of 2010 H.R.1427 Federal Housing Finance Reform Act of 2007 H.R.1424 H.R.3126 Consumer Financial Protection Agency Act of 2009 S.566 Financial Product Safety Commission Act of 2009 S.575 Debit Interchange Fee Study Act of 2011 H.R.1249 America Invents Act S.23 Patent Reform Act of 2011 H.R.1424 Federal Acquisition Improvement Act of 2011
RegulationsMentioned in 232 dockets; Submitted to 69 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Financial Services Roundtable" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Financial Services Roundtable
- Toggle 6 OCC Volcker Rule - Prohibition on Proprietary Trading and Certain Relationships with Hedge Funds and Private Equity Funds 2011
- Toggle 6 OCC Regulatory Capital Rules (Part I): Regulatory Capital, Minimum Regulatory Capital Ratios, Capital Adequacy, Transition Provisions 2012
- Toggle 3 OCC Regulatory Capital Rules (Part III): Advanced Approaches Risk-based Capital Rules; Market Risk Capital Rule 2012
- Toggle 3 OCC Regulatory Capital Rules (Part II): Standardized Approach for Risk-weighted Assets; Market Discipline and Disclosure Requirements 2012
- Toggle 3 OCC Risk-Based Capital Standards: Advanced Capital Adequacy Framework 2006
- Toggle 2 OCC Risk-Based Capital Guidelines; Revising Transitional Floors for Advanced Approaches Rule 2010
- Toggle 2 FSOC Recommendations Regarding Modifications to the Concentration Limit on Large Financial Companies 2011
- Toggle 2 FSOC Authority To Require Supervision and Regulation of Certain Nonbank Financial Companies 2011
- Toggle 2 OCC Incentive-Based Compensation Arrangements 2011
- Toggle 2 OCC Lending Limits 2012
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Financial Services Roundtable
- Toggle 21 OCC Volcker Rule - Prohibition on Proprietary Trading and Certain Relationships with Hedge Funds and Private Equity Funds 2011
- Toggle 15 OCC Regulatory Capital Rules (Part I): Regulatory Capital, Minimum Regulatory Capital Ratios, Capital Adequacy, Transition Provisions 2012
- Toggle 14 OCC Regulatory Capital Rules (Part II): Standardized Approach for Risk-weighted Assets; Market Discipline and Disclosure Requirements 2012
- Toggle 13 Credit Risk Retention 2013
- Toggle 11 OCC Regulatory Capital Rules (Part III): Advanced Approaches Risk-based Capital Rules; Market Risk Capital Rule 2012
- Toggle 10 TREAS Review by the Treasury Department of the Regulatory Structure Associated with Financial Institutions 2007
- Toggle 6 Credit Risk Retention 2013
- Toggle 5 CFPB Regulation Z; Truth in Lending 2012
- Toggle 5 HUD Credit Risk Retention 2011
- Toggle 5 Amendments to the 2013 Mortgage Rules Under the Real Estate Settlement Procedure Act (Regulation X) and the Truth in Lending Act (Regulation Z) 2013
Advisory Committees1 person on 1 committee
Data is based on disclosures required by the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA). Matches are based on the occurrence of the company name in the committee member affiliation. Variations in company names may cause some matches to be missed.
The table shows only the top 10 agencies. To search and download raw records from the complete dataset see the FACA data section.
Table shows employees of "Financial Services Roundtable" that sat on federal advisory committees.
- Toggle Department of Education 1 person on 1 committee