Financial Planning Coalition
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Financial Planning Coalition
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
RegulationsMentioned in 9 dockets; Submitted to 2 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Financial Planning Coalition" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Financial Planning Coalition
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Financial Planning Coalition
- Toggle 13 SEC Comments on Duties of Brokers, Dealers, and Investment Advisers 2010
- Toggle 3 SEC Comments on: Dodd-Frank Investor Advisory Committee 2012
- Toggle 2 SEC Enhancing Investment Adviser Examinations: Title IX Provisions of the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act 2010
- Toggle 2 CFPB Request for Information Regarding Senior Financial Exploitation 2012
- Toggle 1 SEC Comments on Proposed Rule: Mutual Fund Distribution Fees; Confirmations 2010
- Toggle 1 EBSA Definition of the Term ‘‘Fiduciary’’ 2010
- Toggle 1 TREAS Public Input on the Report to Congress on How to Modernize and Improve the System of Insurance Regulation in the United States 2011
- Toggle 1 SEC Comments on Comment Request on Existing Private and Public Efforts to Educate Investors 2011
- Toggle 1 SEC Comments on Broker-Dealer Reports 2011