Financial Executives International
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Financial Executives International
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Financial Executives International $655,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Economics & Econ Development,
- Government Issues,
- Small Business,
- Energy & Nuclear Power
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.1478 S Corporation Modernization Act of 2011 H.R.674 3% Withholding Repeal and Job Creation Act H.R.2779 To exempt inter-affiliate swaps from certain regulatory requirements put in place by the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act. H.R.2682 Business Risk Mitigation and Price Stabilization Act of 2012 H.R.1439 Business Activity Tax Simplification Act of 2011 H.R.942 American Research and Competitiveness Act of 2011 S.303 A bill to amend the Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act of 1993 to require the Bureau of Land Management to provide a claimant of a small miner waiver from claim maintenance fees with a period of 60 days after written receipt of 1 or more defects is provide H.R.847 Kelsey Smith Act H.R.4348 Transportation Research and Innovative Technology Act of 2012 H.CON.RES.101 Expressing the sense of the Congress that our current tax incentives for retirement savings provide important benefits to Americans to help plan for a financially secure retirement.
RegulationsMentioned in 7 dockets; Submitted to 3 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Financial Executives International" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Financial Executives International
- Toggle 1 FSOC Recommendation Regarding Money Market Mutual Fund Reform 2012
- Toggle 1 FAR Federal Acquisition Regulations; Accelerated Payments to Small Business Subcontractors; FAR Case 2012-031 2012
- Toggle 1 OCC Volcker Rule - Prohibition on Proprietary Trading and Certain Relationships with Hedge Funds and Private Equity Funds 2011
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Financial Executives International
- Toggle 4 OCC Volcker Rule - Prohibition on Proprietary Trading and Certain Relationships with Hedge Funds and Private Equity Funds 2011
- Toggle 4 FSOC Recommendation Regarding Money Market Mutual Fund Reform 2012
- Toggle 2 FAR Federal Acquisition Regulations; Accelerated Payments to Small Business Subcontractors; FAR Case 2012-031 2012
- Toggle 2 OCC Margin and Capital Requirements for Covered Swap Entities 2011
- Toggle 1 SEC Business Conduct Standards for Security-Based Swap Dealers and Major Security-Based Swap Participants 2011
- Toggle 1 OCC Regulatory Capital Rules (Part III): Advanced Approaches Risk-based Capital Rules; Market Risk Capital Rule 2012
- Toggle 1 TREAS Determination of Foreign Exchange Swaps and Foreign Exchange Forwards Under the Commodity Exchange Act 2011