Campaign Finance$2,500 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying Carried Out by FifeStrategies LLC
Names of Lobbyists
Client Amount General Dynamics $690,000 Northrop Grumman $640,000 GE Aviation $610,000 BAE Systems $360,000 Honeywell International $130,000 Aerojet-General Corp $120,000 Aerojet Rocketdyne $120,000 SAIC Inc $70,000 Kalispel Tribe of Indians $30,000 DRS Technologies $30,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Homeland Security,
- Foreign Relations,
- Health Issues,
- Consumer Product Safety,
- Environment & Superfund,
- Medicare & Medicaid,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.4310 Military Construction Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2013 H.R.5856 Department of Defense Appropriations Act, 2013 S.3254 National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2013 H.R.1540 National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2012 H.R.2219 Department of Defense Appropriations Act, 2012 S.1253 National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2012 H.R.5136 National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2011 S.3454 National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2011 H.R.2608 Small Business Program Extension and Reform Act of 2011