Campaign Finance$6,612 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Field Museum
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Environment & Superfund,
- Indian/Native American Affairs,
- Natural Resources,
RegulationsMentioned in 13 dockets; Submitted to 1 docket
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Field Museum" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Field Museum
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Field Museum
- Toggle 2 EPA Approval and Promulgation of Implementation Plans; State of Montana; State Implementation Plan and Regional Haze Federal Implementation Plan 2011
- Toggle 2 FWS Petition to List the African Lion (Panthera leo leo) As Endangered 2012
- Toggle 2 DOS Cultural Property Advisory Committee Meeting - Bulgaria 2011
- Toggle 1 BLM Notice of Proposed Rule: Oil and Gas; Well Stimulation, Including Hydraulic Fracturing, on Federal and Indian Lands 43 CFR 3160 2012
- Toggle 1 FWS Prairie Gray Fox, Plains Spotted Skunk, and a Distinct Population Segment of the Mearn's Eastern Cottontail 2012
- Toggle 1 FWS Petition to List Either the Eastern Population or Southern Rocky Mountain Population of the Boreal Toad as an Endangered or Threatened Distinct Population Segment 2012
- Toggle 1 FWS Endangered Status for Gunnison Sage-grouse 2012
- Toggle 1 USTR Argentina Import Licensing (DS444) 2012
- Toggle 1 FWS Petition to Reclassify the Straight-Horned Markhor (Capra falconeri jerdoni) of Torghar Hills as Threatened 2011
- Toggle 1 FWS Petition to List the Golden-winged Warbler as Endangered or Threatened 2011