Fidelis Government Relations
Campaign Finance$3,000 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying Carried Out by Fidelis Government Relations
Names of Lobbyists
Client Amount Consumer Electronics Assn $240,000 Microsoft Corp $160,000 American Bail Coalition $65,000 Council for Responsible Nutrition $60,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Law Enforcement & Crime,
- Copyright, Patent & Trademark,
- Food Industry,
- Government Issues,
- Computers & Information Tech,
- Natural Resources
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.942 American Research and Competitiveness Act of 2011 H.R.1834 Freedom to Invest Act of 2011 H.R.1885 Citizens Right to Know Act of 2011 H.R.2010 Family and Retirement Health Investment Act of 2011 S.968 PIPA S.1098 Family and Retirement Health Investment Act of 2011 S.1310 Dietary Supplement Labeling Act of 2011 H.R.3210 Retailers and Entertainers Lacey Implementation and Enforcement Fairness Act H1 Full-Year Continuing Appropriations Act, 2011 H.R.3261 Stop Online Piracy Act
Recent Lobbying Contracts
Date Client Summary Nov. 19, 2013 Indian American Muslim Council To advance better US India relations by incorporating religious freedom and civil rights issues as part of the bilateral framework View registration