Campaign Finance$451 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Ferro Corp
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Energy & Nuclear Power
RegulationsMentioned in 21 dockets; Submitted to 2 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Ferro Corp" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Ferro Corp
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Ferro Corp
- Toggle 4 EPA Integrated Science Assessment for Lead (Pb) 2011
- Toggle 2 FWS Eagle Permits; Modifications to Regulations Governing Take to Protect Interests in Particular Localities 2011
- Toggle 2 EPA Availability of Draft Chemical Risk Assessments; Public Comment Opportunity: Antimony Trioxide (CASRN 1309-64-4) 2012
- Toggle 2 FDA Draft Guidance for Industry: Assessing the Effects of Significant Manufacturing Process Changes, Including Emerging Technologies, on the Safety and Regulatory Status of Food Ingredients and Food Contact Substances, Including Food Ingredients that are Color Additives; Availability 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA 2008 Lead (Pb) Infrastructure SIPs (Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Ohio and Wisconsin) 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Findings of Failure to Submit a Complete State Implementation Plan for Section 110(a) Pertaining to the 2008 Ozone National Ambient Air Quality Standards 2012
- Toggle 1 NLRB Proposed rule amending representation-case procedures 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Sixty-Ninth Report of the TSCA Interagency Testing Committee to the Administrator of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency 2011
- Toggle 1 GSA GSA; General Notices 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA Approval and Promulgation of Implementation Plans; California; 2007 South Coast State Implementation Plan for 1997 8-hour Ozone Standard and 2007 State Strategy 2011