Federation for Amer Immigration Reform
Campaign Finance$500 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars. "Other" includes 3rd parties and organizations without official party affiliation.
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Federation for Amer Immigration Reform
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Federation for Amer Immigration Reform $3,620,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Homeland Security
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.3590 Service Members Home Ownership Tax Act of 2009 H.R.2847 Department of Commerce Appropriations Act, 2010 H.R.3548 Unemployment Compensation Extension Act of 2009 H.R.1751 American Dream Act H.R.2305 SAFE for America Act S.729 Development, Relief, and Education for Alien Minors Act of 2009 S.1261 PASS ID Act H.R.1868 Birthright Citizenship Act of 2009 H.R.2164 Legal Workforce Act S.1038 AgJOBS Act of 2009
RegulationsMentioned in 17 dockets; Submitted to 2 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Federation for Amer Immigration Reform" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Federation for Amer Immigration Reform
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Federation for Amer Immigration Reform
- Toggle 4 USCIS Provisional Unlawful Presence Waivers of Inadmissibility for Certain Immediate Relatives 2012
- Toggle 1 DOT Driver's Licenses and Personal Identification Cards 2005
- Toggle 1 USCIS Pre-registration Requirements for Employment Based Categories Subject to Numerical Limitations 2008
- Toggle 1 ICEB Safe-Harbor Procedures for Employers Who Receive a No-Match Letter 2006
- Toggle 1 ETA Wage Methodology for the Temporary Non-agricultural Employment H-2B Program; Final Rule phase-in commentary 2010
- Toggle 1 DHS Privacy Act; Systems of Records Notice, Asylum Information and Pre-Screening System 2009
- Toggle 1 FINCEN Cross-Border Electronic Transmittals of Funds 2010
- Toggle 1 USCIS E-Verify Data Collection Survey 2010
- Toggle 1 DHS Department of Homeland Security/U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services--011 E-Verify Program System of Records 2011
- Toggle 1 USCIS Adjustment of the Immigration Benefit Application/ Petition and Biometric Fee Schedule 2006