Federal Strategy Consulting
Campaign Finance$4,000 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying Carried Out by Federal Strategy Consulting
Names of Lobbyists
Client Amount WellDoc Communications $180,000 River School $90,000 Darkness To Light $80,000 Ohel Children's Home & Family Services $70,000 Covenant Health System $50,000 OhioHealth Corp $10,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Family, Abortion & Adoption,
- Law Enforcement & Crime,
- Health Issues,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title S.596 Domestic Minor Sex Trafficking Deterrence and Victims Support Act of 2011 H.R.2017 Continuing Appropriations Act, 2012 H.R.2608 Small Business Program Extension and Reform Act of 2011 H.J.RES.79 Continuing Appropriations Resolution, 2012 H.R.3590 Service Members Home Ownership Tax Act of 2009 H.R.2596 Commerce, Justice, Science, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2012 S.1572 Commerce, Justice, Science, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2012 S.1599 Departments of Labor, Health and Human Services, and Education, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2012 H.R.1981 Protecting Children From Internet Pornographers Act of 2011 S.175 Violence Against Children Act of 2011