Federal Resources Group
Campaign Finance$2,000 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying Carried Out by Federal Resources Group
Names of Lobbyists
Client Amount American Bankers Assn $160,000 Investment Co Institute $80,000 Veria TV $65,000 Asia TV USA $45,000 Titanium Solutions $30,000 ProVest $30,000 Prairie Capital $20,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Health Issues,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title S.556 A bill to amend the securities laws to establish certain thresholds for shareholder registration, and for other purposes. S.1941 A bill to amend the securities laws to establish certain thresholds for shareholder registration, and for other purposes. S.2231 A bill to amend the Federal Credit Union Act, to advance the ability of credit unions to promote small business growth and economic development opportunities, and for other purposes. S.2160 Financial Institutions Examination Fairness and Reform Act S.3204 A bill to address fee disclosure requirements under the Electronic Fund Transfer Act, and for other purposes. S.575 Debit Interchange Fee Study Act of 2011 S.509 Small Business Lending Enhancement Act of 2011 S.2099 A bill to amend the Federal Deposit Insurance Act with respect to information provided to the Bureau of Consumer Financial Protection.