Faust, Marcus G
Campaign Finance$12,900 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying Carried Out by Faust, Marcus G
Names of Lobbyists
Client Amount NV Energy $390,000 Contra Costa Water District $360,000 Truckee River Flood Project $260,000 Southern Nevada Water Authority $240,000 McCarran International Airport $230,000 Clark County, NV Office of County Mgr $220,000 Water Research Foundation $220,000 Canyons Ski Resort $190,000 Colorado River Commission of Nevada $160,000 Jordan Valley Water Conservancy District $160,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Natural Resources,
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Aviation, Airlines & Airports,
- Environment & Superfund,
- Homeland Security,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.2354 Energy and Water Development and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2012 H.R.5325 Energy and Water Development and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2013 S.2465 Energy and Water Development and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2013 H.R.2584 Department of the Interior, Environment, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2012 H.27 Lumbee Recognition Act S.1596 Transportation, Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2012 H.R.1 Full-Year Continuing Appropriations Act, 2011 H.6091 Department of the Interior, Environment, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2013 H.R.1473 Department of Defense and Full-Year Continuing Appropriations Act, 2011