Fair Isaac Corp
Fair Isaac Corporation (NYSE: FICO) is a public company that provides analytics and decision making services—including credit scoring ---intended to help financial services companies make complex, high-volume decisions.
Campaign Finance$3,750 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Fair Isaac Corp
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Fair Isaac Corp $610,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Consumer Product Safety,
- Government Issues,
- Small Business
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title S.300 Government Charge Card Abuse Prevention Act of 2012
RegulationsMentioned in 14 dockets; Submitted to 1 docket
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Fair Isaac Corp" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Fair Isaac Corp
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Fair Isaac Corp
- Toggle 5 OCC Credit Risk Retention by Securitizers 2011
- Toggle 2 HUD Credit Risk Retention 2011
- Toggle 2 OCC Regulatory Capital Rules (Part II): Standardized Approach for Risk-weighted Assets; Market Discipline and Disclosure Requirements 2012
- Toggle 2 OCC Regulatory Capital Rules (Part I): Regulatory Capital, Minimum Regulatory Capital Ratios, Capital Adequacy, Transition Provisions 2012
- Toggle 1 SEC Credit Risk Retention 2011
- Toggle 1 CFPB Request for Information on Effective Financial Education 2012
- Toggle 1 FCC Agency Information Collection Activities; Proposals, Submissions, and Approvals 2012
- Toggle 1 OCC Regulatory Capital Rules (Part III): Advanced Approaches Risk-based Capital Rules; Market Risk Capital Rule 2012
- Toggle 1 FDIC Credit Risk Retention 2011
- Toggle 1 FSA Conservation Loan Program 2011