Faegre BD Consulting
Campaign Finance$-1,750 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Due to refunds and other accounting issues, aggregate totals for this time frame were negative.
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying Carried Out by Faegre BD Consulting
Names of Lobbyists
Client Amount Murray Energy $780,000 National Assn Surplus Lines $360,000 South Coast Air Quality Management Dist $350,000 Alliance of Catholic Health Care Systems $285,000 Darling International $280,000 Ways to Work $260,000 Pharmaceutical Dist Security Alliance $240,000 Northwest Ohio Flood Mitigation $207,000 US Against Alzheimer's $200,000 Council for American Medical Innovation $200,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Health Issues,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Science & Technology,
- Medical Research & Clin Labs,
- Environment & Superfund,
- Urban Development
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title S.965 Family Act of 2011 H.R.2571 Transparency and Accountability in Government Act S.1363 American Jobs Matter Act of 2011 H.R.910 Energy Tax Prevention Act of 2011 S.482 Energy Tax Prevention Act of 2011 H.R.2543 Stop Deceptive Advertising for Women's Services Act S.2 Middle Class Success Act H.R.7 Sportfishing and Recreational Boating Safety Act of 2012 H.R.1473 Department of Defense and Full-Year Continuing Appropriations Act, 2011 H.R.2584 Department of the Interior, Environment, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2012