Fabiani & Co
Campaign Finance$46,300 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying Carried Out by Fabiani & Co
Names of Lobbyists
Client Amount Azerbaijan America Alliance $4,200,000 Ansaldo Energia $650,000 Acorda Therapeutics $420,000 Convergys Corp $400,000 Kennedy Krieger Institute $400,000 Argol SPA $360,000 Villanova SPA $360,000 Auburn University $350,000 Ziopharm Oncology Inc $340,000 Sinai Health System $320,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Health Issues,
- Medical Research & Clin Labs,
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Science & Technology,
- Foreign Relations
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.560 Rural Representation and Transparency Improvement Act H.R.1 Full-Year Continuing Appropriations Act, 2011 S.251 A bill to prohibit the provision of Federal funds to State and local governments for payment of obligations, to prohibit the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System from financially assisting State and local governments, and for other purposes. H.R.60 To repeal the expansion of information reporting requirements for payments of $600 or more to corporations, and for other purposes. H.R.141 To repeal the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act and the Health Care and Education Reconciliation Act of 2010. H.R.144 Small Business Paperwork Mandate Elimination Act of 2011 H.R.145 Revoke Excessive Policies that Encroach on American Liberties (REPEAL) Act H.R.215 To repeal the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act and title I of the Health Care and Education Reconciliation Act of 2010 while preserving the reauthorization of the Indian Health Care Improvement Act. H.R.429 To repeal the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act and the health care-related provisions in the Health Care and Education Reconciliation Act of 2010 and to amend title 5, United States Code, to establish a national health program administered by th H.R.584 To repeal the information reporting requirements added by the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act.
RegulationsMentioned in 4 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Fabiani & Co" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Fabiani & Co
- Toggle 1 CMS Medicaid Program; Community First Choice Option 2011
- Toggle 1 CMS Medicare Program: Conditions of Participation (CoPs) for Community Mental Health Centers 2011
- Toggle 1 HHS Establishment of Exchanges and Qualified Health Plans 2011
- Toggle 1 CMS Medicare and Medicaid Programs; Opportunities for Alignment under Medicaid and Medicare (CMS-5507-NC) 2011