Fabiani & Co
Campaign Finance$574,139 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars. "Other" includes 3rd parties and organizations without official party affiliation.
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying Carried Out by Fabiani & Co
Names of Lobbyists
Client Amount Azerbaijan America Alliance $5,400,000 Medrad Inc $1,660,000 Special Olympics $1,350,000 National Childhood Cancer Foundation $1,315,000 Alnylam Pharmaceuticals $1,300,000 Kennedy Krieger Institute $1,200,000 Acorda Therapeutics $1,130,000 Adventist Healthcare $1,080,000 Northeastern University $1,000,000 Sinai Health System $990,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Health Issues,
- Medical Research & Clin Labs,
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Veterans Affairs,
- Environment & Superfund
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.1 American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 H.R.560 Safe Prisons Communications Act of 2009 S.251 Safe Prisons Communications Act of 2009 S.2009 S.515 Patent Reform Act of 2009 S.3001 National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2009 H.R.2847 Department of Commerce Appropriations Act, 2010 H.R.3326 Department of Defense Appropriations Act, 2010 H.R.560 Rural Representation and Transparency Improvement Act H.R.5658 National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2009
RegulationsMentioned in 12 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Fabiani & Co" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Fabiani & Co
- Toggle 2 DOJ National Standards To Prevent, Detect, and Respond to Prison Rape 2010
- Toggle 2 CMS Federal Funding for Medicaid Eligibility Determination and Enrollment Activities 2010
- Toggle 2 SSA Revised Medical Criteria for Evaluating Mental Disorders 2007
- Toggle 1 DHS Chemical Facility Anti-terrorism Standards 2006
- Toggle 1 CMS Medicaid Program; Community First Choice Option 2011
- Toggle 1 CMS Medicaid Program; Home and Community-Based Services (HCBS) Waivers 2009
- Toggle 1 CMS Medicare Program: Conditions of Participation (CoPs) for Community Mental Health Centers 2011
- Toggle 1 HHS Establishment of Exchanges and Qualified Health Plans 2011
- Toggle 1 CMS Medicare and Medicaid Programs; Opportunities for Alignment under Medicaid and Medicare (CMS-5507-NC) 2011
- Toggle 1 CMS Application, Review, and Reporting Process for Waivers for State Innovation 2010