Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Eyt
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Food Industry,
- Science & Technology
RegulationsMentioned in 31 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Eyt" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Eyt
- Toggle 2 FWS Removing the Gray Wolf from the List of Endangered and Threatened Wildlife and Maintaining Protections for the Mexican Wolf by Listing It as Endangered 2013
- Toggle 2 FDA Menthol in Cigarettes, Tobacco Products; Request for Comments 2013
- Toggle 2 FDA HYDROGENATED GLUCOSE SIRUP USED IN CANDY, GUM & CONFECT 1984
- Toggle 2 OSHA WALKING AND WORKING SURFACES SUBPART D 2006
- Toggle 2 FDA PERMANENT LISTING OF D&C RED NO. 33 1987
- Toggle 1 FMCSA MSC - In the Matter of M&J Logistics, Inc. - Field Administrator's Objections to Respondent's Request for Hearing 2007
- Toggle 1 OSHA NOISE 2006
- Toggle 1 FDA Health-Care Antiseptic Drug Products for Over-the-Counter (OTC) Human Use 1975
- Toggle 1 FDA Bausch & Lomb, Premarket Approval of Trulign™ Toric Posterior Chamber Intraocular Lens Approved 5/2013 P030002/S027 2013
- Toggle 1 FDA Warning Statements for Water-Soluble Gums OTC Drugs 1990