Etherton & Assoc
Campaign Finance$7,150 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying Carried Out by Etherton & Assoc
Names of Lobbyists
Client Amount Boeing Co $320,000 General Dynamics $240,000 SAP America $240,000 BAE Systems $240,000 SAP America $240,000 SAIC Inc $200,000 Avion Inc $160,000 Lockheed Martin $160,000 Picerne Military Housing $150,000 Mantech International $120,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Government Issues,
- Foreign Relations,
- Law Enforcement & Crime
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.5136 National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2011 S.3454 National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2011 S.3800 Department of Defense Appropriations Act, 2011 H.R.3326 Department of Defense Appropriations Act, 2010 H.R.6523 Military Construction Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2011 H.R.5013 Implementing Management for Performance and Related Reforms to Obtain Value in Every Acquisition Act of 2010 S.1390 National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2010 H.R.2647 National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2010 H.R.6310 Accountability for Defense Contractors Act S.454 Weapon Systems Acquisition Reform Act of 2009
Recent Lobbying Contracts
Date Client Summary Oct. 10, 2014 Corvias Military Living (formally known as Corvias Campus Living) All provisions, report language & implementation related to privatized military family and unaccompanied personnel housing. View registration Oct. 9, 2014 J. A. Green & Company (on behalf of Raymond Express International) National Defense Act for Fiscal Year 2015 (S.2410/HR 4435), Title VI Issues related to Defense Commissaries View registration