Essential Worker Immigration Coalition
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Essential Worker Immigration Coalition
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Homeland Security,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Labor, Antitrust & Workplace
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.1645 Security Through Regularized Immigration and a Vibrant Economy Act of 2007 H.R.2638 Border Infrastructure and Technology Modernizat S.1639 Unaccompanied Alien Child Protection Act of 2007 S.1644 Department of Homeland Security Appropriations Act, 2008 S.2611 Comprehensive Immigration Reform Act of 2006 H.R.1 Implementing the 9/11 Commission Recommendations Act of 2007 H.R.2330 Secure America and Orderly Immigration Act H.R.4312 Border Security and Terrorism Prevention Act of 2005 H.R.4437 Border Protection, Antiterrorism, and Illegal Immigration Control Act of 2005 H.R.4497 BOND Act of 2005
RegulationsMentioned in 7 dockets; Submitted to 1 docket
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Essential Worker Immigration Coalition" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Essential Worker Immigration Coalition
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Essential Worker Immigration Coalition
- Toggle 8 ICEB Safe-Harbor Procedures for Employers Who Receive a No-Match Letter 2006
- Toggle 2 ETA Temporary Non-agricultural Employment of H-2B Aliens in the United States 2011
- Toggle 1 USCIS Changes to Requirements Affecting H-2B Nonimmigrants 2007
- Toggle 1 ETA Wage Methodology for the Temporary Non-Agricultural Employment H–2B Program, Part 2 2013
- Toggle 1 USCIS E-Verify Data Collection Survey 2010
- Toggle 1 FAR 2008/2009/2010 Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) Rules 2008
- Toggle 1 ETA Labor Certification Process and Enforcement for Temporary Employment in Occupations Other Than Agriculture or Registered Nursing in the United States (H–2B Workers), and Other Technical Changes 2008