Environmental Systems Research Institute
Esri (pronounced /ˈɛsriː/) is a software development and services company providing Geographic Information System (GIS) software and geodatabase management applications. The headquarters of Esri is in Redlands, California.
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Environmental Systems Research Institute
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Government Issues,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.2584 Department of the Interior, Environment, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2012 H.R.5326 Department of Justice Appropriations Act, 2013 H.R.5856 Department of Defense Appropriations Act, 2013 H.R.6020 Financial Services and General Government Appropriations Act, 2013 S.2323 Science Appropriations Act, 2013 H.R.1 Full-Year Continuing Appropriations Act, 2011 H.R.2055 Military Construction and Veterans Affairs and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2012
RegulationsMentioned in 34 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Environmental Systems Research Institute" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Environmental Systems Research Institute
- Toggle 3 EPA Integrated Science Assessment for Lead (Pb) 2011
- Toggle 2 FWS Comal Springs dryopid beetle, Comal Springs riffle beetle, and Peck's cave amphipod 2012
- Toggle 2 Establishment of a Nonessential Experimental Population Area for the North American Wolverine in Colorado, Wyoming, and New Mexico 2012
- Toggle 2 EPA Revising Underground Storage Tank Regulations - Revisions to existing requirements and new requirements for secondary containment and operator training 2011
- Toggle 2 FWS Designation of Critical Habitat for the Southern Selkirk Mountains Population of Woodland Caribou (Rangifer taradnus caribou) 2011
- Toggle 2 NRC Supplemental Environmental Impact Statement for Proposed Dewey-Burdock In-Situ Uranium Recovery Project 2012
- Toggle 2 FWS Chupadera Springsnail (Pyrgulopsis chupaderae) - Endangered Status; Designation of Critical Habitat 2011
- Toggle 2 FWS Petition to List Either the Eastern Population or Southern Rocky Mountain Population of the Boreal Toad as an Endangered or Threatened Distinct Population Segment 2012
- Toggle 2 FWS Threatened Status for Four Subspecies of Mazama Pocket 2012
- Toggle 2 FTA Environmental Justice Policy Guidance for FTA Recipients 2011
Federal Spending8 contracts
Federal grants, contracts and loans are reported by federal agencies using the FPDS and FAADS systems. The data is made available to the public at USASpending.gov. Please note that the completeness and quality of the data varies greatly by agency.
Only grants, contracts and loans with amounts over $1 million are shown.
Because company names are not reported in a standardized manner, we cannot reliably determine the company receiving the contract or award. The results shown here are based on a search for the company name. Individual records may be missed or erroneously included because of name variations. For more information, please see our federal spending methodology page.
Note: Company names in federal spending data are not standardized. The table below is included only as a sample of what is available in the data and has not been reviewed for accuracy or completeness. To investigate the data further, use the links at the bottom of the table.
|Environmental Systems Research Institute Inc||2012||S120D20 ENTERPRISE LICENSE AGREEMENT FOR DCGS-A||$13,573,276|
|Environmental Systems Research Institute Inc||2011||S120D20 ENTERPRISE LICENSE AGREEMENT FOR DCGS-A||$6,786,638|
|Environmental Systems Research Institute Inc||2011||S120D20 ENTERPRISE LICENSE AGREEMENT FOR DCGS-A||$5,655,532|
|Environmental Systems Research Institute Inc||2012||S120D20 ENTERPRISE LICENSE AGREEMENT FOR USACE||$3,949,106|
|Environmental Systems Research Institute Incorporated||2011||S120D20 ESRI LICENSE AGREEMENT NO. 2006BPA7076||$3,949,106|
|Environmental Systems Research Institute Inc||2011||S120EC0 TOPOGRAPHIC DATA MANAGEMENT||$1,793,861|
|Environmental Systems Research Institute Inc||2012||Federal Aviation Administration||AERONAUTICAL SOLUTION CUSTOMIZATION AND CONFIGURATION TO SUPPORT FAA ENROUTE CHARTING||$1,684,269|
|Environmental Systems Research Institute Inc||2011||S120D20 LICENSES AND MAINTENANCE ARMY-WIDE||$1,131,106|
Advisory Committees2 people on 2 committees
Data is based on disclosures required by the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA). Matches are based on the occurrence of the company name in the committee member affiliation. Variations in company names may cause some matches to be missed.
The table shows only the top 10 agencies. To search and download raw records from the complete dataset see the FACA data section.
Table shows employees of "Environmental Systems Research Institute" that sat on federal advisory committees.
- Toggle Department of Commerce 1 person on 1 committee
- Toggle National Aeronautics and Space Administration 1 person on 1 committee