Enterprise Holdings, Inc. is a privately held company formed in 2009 to operate rental car subsidiaries: Enterprise Rent-A-Car, National Car Rental, Alamo Rent A Car, WeCar and its commercial fleet management, used car sales, and commercial truck rental operations.
Campaign Finance$2,098,212 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars. "Other" includes 3rd parties and organizations without official party affiliation.
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Enterprise Holdings
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Enterprise Holdings $914,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Automotive Industry,
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title S.1445 Raechel and Jacqueline Houck Safe Rental Car Act of 2011 H.R.2469 End Discriminatory State Taxes for Automobile Renters Act of 2011 H.R.658 FAA Reauthorization and Reform Act of 2011 S.1449 Mariah's Act S.223 FAA Air Transportation Modernization and Safety Improvement Act H.R.6094 Raechel and Jacqueline Houck Safe Rental Car Act of 2012 H.R.3123 American Job Creation and Investment Act of 2011 H.R.14 Transportation Research and Innovative Technology Act of 2012 S.1813 MAP-21
RegulationsMentioned in 8 dockets; Submitted to 1 docket
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Enterprise Holdings" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Enterprise Holdings
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Enterprise Holdings
- Toggle 3 FDA Patent Term Extension Application for Gore® Tag® CTAG Thoracic Endoprosthesis Device, U.S. Patent No. 6,042.605 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA Petition #2E8004; FD&C Blue #1 (CAS Reg. No. 3844-45-9); Inert Ingredient Tolerance Exemption Request under 40 CFR 180.920 2012
- Toggle 1 FTC Proposed Consent Agreements: Hertz Global Holdings, Inc. 2012
- Toggle 1 DOT Special Rules for Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (beyond-perimeter exemptions, i.e., service to another airport more than 1,250 miles away from Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport) 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA Approval and Promulgation of Implementations Plans; California Air Resources Board – In-Use Heavy-Duty Diesel-Fueled Truck and Bus Regulation, Drayage Truck Regulation and Ocean-Going Vessels Clean Fuels Regulation 2011
- Toggle 1 DOT 2012 - Small Community Air Service Development Program 2012
- Toggle 1 Safety Zone - Chelsea River, Boston Inner Harbor, Boston, MA 2012
- Toggle 1 NHTSA Early Warning Reporting, Foreign Defect Reporting, and Motor Vehicle and Equipment Recall Regulations 2012
Advisory Committees1 person on 1 committee
Data is based on disclosures required by the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA). Matches are based on the occurrence of the company name in the committee member affiliation. Variations in company names may cause some matches to be missed.
The table shows only the top 10 agencies. To search and download raw records from the complete dataset see the FACA data section.
Table shows employees of "Enterprise Holdings" that sat on federal advisory committees.
- Toggle Department of Commerce 1 person on 1 committee