Enterprise Community Partners
Enterprise Community Partners, formerly The Enterprise Foundation, is a Columbia, Maryland-based nonprofit organization with offices nationwide. Founded in 1982 by developer/philanthropist James W. Rouse and his wife Patty, Enterprise has worked with community-based nonprofit organizations to develop over 240,000 affordable homes and invest over $9 billion throughout the United States.
Campaign Finance$6,450 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Enterprise Community Partners
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Enterprise Community Partners $958,728
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Urban Development,
- Environment & Superfund,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.2112 Agriculture, Rural Development, Food and Drug Administration, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2012 H.R.762 Public Housing Reinvestment and Tenant Protection Act of 2011 H.R.2718 Disaster Tax Act of 2011 H.R.559 To amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to provide an additional year for the extension of the placed in service date for the low-income housing credit rules applicable to the GO Zone. H.R.992 Building American Jobs Act of 2011 H.R.1209 Section 8 Voucher Reform Act of 2011 S.30 A bill to amend the Internal Revenue code of 1986 to provide an additional year for the extension of the placed in service date for the low-income housing credit rules applicable to the GO Zone. S.317 Affordable Housing Preservation and Revitalization Act of 2011 S.489 Preserving Homes and Communities Act of 2011 S.624 Choice Neighborhoods Initiative Act of 2011
RegulationsMentioned in 25 dockets; Submitted to 3 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Enterprise Community Partners" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Enterprise Community Partners
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Enterprise Community Partners
- Toggle 10 OCC Credit Risk Retention by Securitizers 2011
- Toggle 6 HUD Credit Risk Retention 2011
- Toggle 2 HUD FR–5415–FA–42 Announcement of Funding Awards for Fiscal Year 2010 Sustainable Construction in Indian Country Small Grant Program 2012
- Toggle 2 HUD FR–5507–P–01 Public Housing Energy Audits 2011
- Toggle 2 IRS New Markets Tax Credit Non-Real Estate Investments 2011
- Toggle 2 HUD FR–5563–P–01 Home Investment Partnerships Program: Improving Performance and Accountability; and Updating Property Standards 2011
- Toggle 1 HUD FR–5597–N–01 Request for Information on Adopting Smoke-Free Policies in PHAs and Multifamily Housing 2012
- Toggle 1 HUD FR-5603-N-52 Rental Assistance Demonstration (RAD) Application Form 2012
- Toggle 1 HUD FR–5480–N–121 Notice of Submission of Proposed Information Collection to OMB; Emergency Comment Request Technical Assistance and Capacity Building Under the Transformation Initiative (OneCPD and Core Curricula) 2011
- Toggle 1 HUD Public Housing: Physical Needs Assessment 2011