Enterprise Community Partners
Enterprise Community Partners, formerly The Enterprise Foundation, is a Columbia, Maryland-based nonprofit organization with offices nationwide. Founded in 1982 by developer/philanthropist James W. Rouse and his wife Patty, Enterprise has worked with community-based nonprofit organizations to develop over 240,000 affordable homes and invest over $9 billion throughout the United States.
Campaign Finance$13,350 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Enterprise Community Partners
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Enterprise Community Partners $675,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Environment & Superfund,
- Urban Development,
- Real Estate & Land Use
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title S.1379 Energy Efficiency in Housing Act of 2009 H.R.2628 New Markets Tax Credit Extension Act of 2009 H.R.1 American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 H.R.2454 American Clean Energy And Security Act of 2009 H.R.2887 Affordable Housing Preservation Tax Relief Act of 2009 S.1462 American Clean Energy Leadership Act of 2009 S.1583 New Markets Tax Credit Extension Act of 2009 H.R.2336 Community Building Code Administration Grant Act of 2009 H.R.2995 Disaster State Housing Recovery Act of 2009 H.R.3045 Section 8 Voucher Reform Act of 2009
RegulationsMentioned in 23 dockets; Submitted to 4 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Enterprise Community Partners" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Enterprise Community Partners
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Enterprise Community Partners
- Toggle 12 FTA Major Capital Investment Projects 2010
- Toggle 9 OCC Community Reinvestment Act Regulation Hearings 2010
- Toggle 4 HUD FR–5300–N–12 Announcement of Funding Awards for the Section 4 Capacity Building for Community Development and Affordable Housing Program Fiscal Year 2009 2010
- Toggle 3 TREAS Public Input on Reform of the Housing Finance System 2010
- Toggle 2 HUD FR–5299–N–01. Applications for FHA-insured Multifamily Mortgages Involving Low-Income Housing Tax Credits or Tax-Exempt Bonds: Request for Recommendations Regarding Administrative and Procedural Changes to Expedite the Approval 2009
- Toggle 2 OCC Community Reinvestment Act Regulations 2010
- Toggle 2 HUD FR–5377–N–04 Agency Information Collection Activities; Proposals, Submissions, and Approvals: Housing Trust Fund 2010
- Toggle 2 HUD FR–5196–N–03 Announcement of Funding Awards for the Section 4 Capacity Building for Community Development and Affordable Housing Program; Fiscal Year 2008 2009
- Toggle 1 HUD FR–5413–N–01 Section 8 Housing Choice Voucher Program: Demonstration Project of Small Area Fair Market Rents In Certain Metropolitan Areas (Fiscal Year 2011) 2010
- Toggle 1 HUD FR–5404–N–01 Federal Housing Administration Risk Management Initiatives: Reduction of Seller Concessions and New Loan-to-Value and Credit Score Requirements 2010