Campaign Finance$6,300 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Entergy Services
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Entergy Services $5,160,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Environment & Superfund,
- Clean Air & Water,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Homeland Security,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.2273 Coal Residuals Reuse and Management Act H.R.1 Full-Year Continuing Appropriations Act, 2011 H.R.607 Broadband for First Responders Act of 2011 H.R.909 A Roadmap for America's Energy Future H.R.1280 To amend the Atomic Energy Act of 1954 to require congressional approval of agreements for peaceful nuclear cooperation with foreign countries, and for other purposes. H.R.2068 Nuclear Regulatory Commission Continuation Act H.R.2891 America's Energy Independence Act S.28 Public Safety Spectrum and Wireless Innovation Act S.1342 Grid Cyber Security Act H.R.1242 Nuclear Power Plant Safety Act of 2011
RegulationsMentioned in 179 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Entergy Services" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Entergy Services
- Toggle 2 EPA Federal Implementation Plan and Revisions to Regional Haze Provisions Governing Alternative to Source-Specific Best Available Retrofit Technology (BART) Determinations 2011
- Toggle 2 EPA Revising Underground Storage Tank Regulations - Revisions to existing requirements and new requirements for secondary containment and operator training 2011
- Toggle 2 EPA Standards of Performance for Fossil-Fuel-Fired, Electric Utility, Industrial-Commercial-Institutional, and Small Industrial-Commercial-Institutional Steam Generating Unit 2011
- Toggle 1 FERC Combined Filings 2011
- Toggle 1 FERC Combined Filings 2012
- Toggle 1 FERC Preliminary Permit Applications: Lock+ Hydro Friends Fund IV 2011
- Toggle 1 FERC Preliminary Permit Applications: Natural Currents Energy Services, LLC 2011
- Toggle 1 NRC Applications and Amendments to Facility Operating Licenses Involving No Significant Hazards Considerations 2011
- Toggle 1 FERC Compliance Filings: Kansas Gas Service, a Division of ONEOK, Inc. 2011
- Toggle 1 FERC Environmental Assessments; Availability,etc.: Boott Hydropower, Inc. 2011
Advisory Committees1 person on 1 committee
Data is based on disclosures required by the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA). Matches are based on the occurrence of the company name in the committee member affiliation. Variations in company names may cause some matches to be missed.
The table shows only the top 10 agencies. To search and download raw records from the complete dataset see the FACA data section.
Table shows employees of "Entergy Services" that sat on federal advisory committees.
- Toggle Environmental Protection Agency 1 person on 1 committee