Engine Manufacturers Assn
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Engine Manufacturers Assn
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Environment & Superfund
RegulationsMentioned in 77 dockets; Submitted to 11 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Engine Manufacturers Assn" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Engine Manufacturers Assn
- Toggle 1 ITA Request for Public Comments Concerning Regulatory Cooperation Activities that Would Help Eliminate or Reduce Unnecessary Regulatory Divergences in North America that Disrupt U.S. Exports 2011
- Toggle 1 NHTSA Feasibility of New Approaches for the Regulation of Motor Vehicle Lighting Performance 2011
- Toggle 1 NHTSA Notice of Proposed Rulemaking and Support Material for Quiet Vehicle Alert Sound Rulemaking 2011
- Toggle 1 FMCSA Gross Combination Weight Rating (GCWR); Definition 2012
- Toggle 1 NHTSA Early Warning Reporting, Foreign Defect Reporting, and Motor Vehicle and Equipment Recall Regulations 2012
- Toggle 1 NHTSA Seatbelt Anchorage Notice of Proposed Rulemaking 2012
- Toggle 1 NHTSA Medium- and Heavy-Duty Fuel Efficiency Research,” “Medium- and Heavy-Duty Fuel Efficiency" 2012
- Toggle 1 NHTSA Notice of Proposed Rulemaking: Electronic Stability Control Systems for Heavy Vehicles 2012
- Toggle 1 NHTSA NPRM Update FMVSS Number 124 2012
- Toggle 1 NHTSA Forward-Looking Advanced Braking Technologies 2012
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Engine Manufacturers Assn
- Toggle 24 EPA Control of Air Pollution From New Motor Vehicles: Tier 3 Motor Vehicle Emission and Fuel Standards 2011
- Toggle 16 NHTSA Notice of Proposed Rulemaking: Electronic Stability Control Systems for Heavy Vehicles 2012
- Toggle 9 EPA Heavy-Duty Highway Program: Revisions for Emergency Vehicles and SCR Maintenance 2011
- Toggle 9 EPA Nonconformance Penalties for On-highway Heavy-Duty Diesel Engines 2011
- Toggle 6 EPA Approval and Promulgation of Implementation Plans, California 2007San Joaquin Valley 8-hour Ozone Plan and 2007 State Strategy 2011
- Toggle 5 EPA CA: Determination of Attainment for the Yuba City-Marysville Nonattainment Area for the 2006 Fine Particle Standard; California; Determination Regarding Applicability of Clean Air Act Requirements 2012
- Toggle 5 EPA Approval and Promulgation of Implementation Plans; California; 2007 South Coast State Implementation Plan for 1997 8-hour Ozone Standard and 2007 State Strategy 2011
- Toggle 4 NHTSA Seatbelt Anchorage Notice of Proposed Rulemaking 2012
- Toggle 4 EPA California State Motor Vehicle Pollution Control Standards; Urban Bus Standards in Transit Bus Regulations; Request for Waiver of Preemption 2012
- Toggle 3 EPA Proposed Settlement Agreement in Engine Manufacturers Association v. EPA, No. 10-1331 (D.C. Cir.) 2011