Campaign Finance$1,250 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying Carried Out by EnGage LLC
Names of Lobbyists
Client Amount Greeting Card Assn $240,000 St Joseph's University $240,000 Widener University $180,000 Evans Capitol Group $160,000 Unified Govt Kansas City & Wyandotte Cty $120,000 Kansas City Board of Public Utilities $120,000 University of Detroit $105,000 City of St Louis, MO $92,000 Ozarks Technical Community College $67,500 Kansas City Kansas Community College $61,500
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Environment & Superfund,
- Government Issues,
- Aviation, Airlines & Airports,
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.1262 Reform the Postal Service for the 21st Century Act S.363 A bill to authorize the Secretary of Commerce to convey property of the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration to the City of Pascagoula, Mississippi, and for other purposes. H.R.1351 United States Postal Service Pension Obligation Recalculation and Restoration Act of 2011 H.R.2309 Postal Reform Act of 2011 S.1010 Postal Operations Sustainment and Transformation Act of 2011 S.1789 21st Century Postal Service Act of 2011