Energy Transfer Equity
Energy Transfer Equity (NYSE: ETE) is a Fortune 500 company based in Dallas, Texas, a sister partnership to Energy Transfer Partners. It specializes in the storage and transportation of natural gas. The CEO of Energy Transfer Equity is John W. McReynolds
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through committee's December 31, 2012 filing.
Summaryoverview of the committee's finances
- Total Raised:
- Total Spent:
- Cash on Hand:
Standardized Donation Informationcovers roughly through Q4 2012. may lag behind FEC section above, as donors and industries are identified by hand.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars. "Other" includes 3rd parties and organizations without official party affiliation.
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Energy Transfer Equity
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fuel, Gas & Oil,
- Energy & Nuclear Power
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title S.365 Budget Control Act of 2011 H.R.3630 Middle Class Tax Relief and Job Creation Act of 2011
RegulationsMentioned in 20 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Energy Transfer Equity" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Energy Transfer Equity
- Toggle 1 FTC Granting of Early Termination of Waiting Period under Premerger Notification Rules 2012
- Toggle 1 SEC Self-Regulatory Organizations; ProposedRule Changes: ICE Clear Credit LLC 2012
- Toggle 1 FTC Consent Orders: AmeriGas Propane, LP, AmeriGas Propane, Inc., Energy Transfer Partners, LP, and Energy Transfer Partners GP LP 2012
- Toggle 1 GSA Information Collections 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA Proposed Settlement Agreement in EnerNOC, et al v. EPA, No. 10-1090 (D.C. Cir.) and EnerNOC, et al v. EPA, No. 10-1336 (D.C. Cir.). 2011
- Toggle 1 SEC Suspensions of Trading Orders: Liberty Silver Corp. 2012
- Toggle 1 FTC Granting of Request for Early Termination of Waiting Period under Premerger Notification Rules 2011
- Toggle 1 FERC Applications: Trunkline Gas Co., LLC 2012
- Toggle 1 FERC Combined Notice of Filings #2 2012
- Toggle 1 FERC Contract Reporting Requirements of Intrastate Natural Gas Companies; Corrections 2011
Advisory Committees1 person on 1 committee
Data is based on disclosures required by the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA). Matches are based on the occurrence of the company name in the committee member affiliation. Variations in company names may cause some matches to be missed.
The table shows only the top 10 agencies. To search and download raw records from the complete dataset see the FACA data section.
Table shows employees of "Energy Transfer Equity" that sat on federal advisory committees.
- Toggle Department of Energy 1 person on 1 committee