Endo Health Solutions
Campaign Finance$16,610 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Endo Health Solutions
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Endo Health Solutions $1,690,000 Endo Pharmaceuticals $520,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Health Issues,
- Copyright, Patent & Trademark,
- Government Issues,
- Medicare & Medicaid
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.2632 Life Sciences Jobs and Investment Act of 2011 S.1410 Life Sciences Jobs and Investment Act of 2011 S.319 Pharmaceutical Market Access and Drug Safety Act of 2011 H.R.3010 Regulatory Accountability Act of 2011 H.R.3988 Generic Drug and Biosimilar User Fee Act of 2012 S.3187 Food and Drug Administration Safety and Innovation Act H.R.5651 Food and Drug Administration Reform Act of 2012 H.R.2 Repealing the Job-Killing Health Care Law Act H.R.436 Protect Medical Innovation Act of 2011
RegulationsMentioned in 5 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Endo Health Solutions" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Endo Health Solutions
- Toggle 1 FDA Regulate Labeling of Opioid Analgesics 2012
- Toggle 1 FDA Request That the Food and Drug Adminstration Make a Determination That OxyContin (Oxycodone Hydrochloride Extended-Releases) Tablets, 10 mg, 15 mg, 20 mg, 40 mg, 60 mg, 80 mg and 160 mg Withdrawn From Sale for Reasons Other Than Safety or Effectiveness 2011
- Toggle 1 CMS Hospital Outpatient Prospective and Ambulatory Surgical Center Payment Systems and Quality Reporting Programs; Electronic Reporting Pilot; Inpatient Rehabilitation Facilities Quality Reporting Program; Quality Improvement Organization Regulations 2012
- Toggle 1 FDA Take The Actions Described in the Peitition With Respect to Endo's Discontinued Opana® ER (OxymorphoneHCI) Extended-rekease Tablets 2012
- Toggle 1 FTC Proposed Consent Agreements: Watson Pharmaceuticals, Inc.; Actavis Inc.; Actavis Pharma Holding 4 ehf.; and Actavis S.a.r.l. 2012