Ending Spending Fund
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through committee's December 31, 2012 filing. independent expenditures updated daily.
Download all contributions to Ending Spending Fund Download all independent expenditures made by Ending Spending Fund
Summaryoverview of the committee's finances
- Total Raised:
- Total Spent:
- Cash on Hand:
Independent Expendituresmoney spent supporting or opposing a candidate
Candidate Support/Oppose Total Spent Barack ObamaOppose $5,172,814 Mitt RomneySupport $4,475,359 Debra S. FischerSupport $856,737 J. Robert KerreyOppose $653,778 Josh MandelSupport $416,291 Sherrod BrownOppose $402,681 Richard CarmonaOppose $310,250 Jeff FlakeSupport $275,572 Ted CruzSupport $157,157 Tim KaineOppose $134,950
Top Contributorstop donors giving over $100,000