Campaign Finance$1,300 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying Carried Out by Endgame Strategies
Names of Lobbyists
Client Amount Cozen O'Connor $240,000 McGovern & Assoc $210,000 Preservation of Los Olivos $20,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Civil Rights & Civil Liberties,
- Copyright, Patent & Trademark,
- Indian/Native American Affairs
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title S.1894 Justice Against Sponsors of Terrorism Act H.R.5904 Justice Against Sponsors of Terrorism Act
Recent Lobbying Contracts
Date Client Summary March 12, 2014 Assemble LLC, d.b.a. United We Ball Issues relating to enforcement actions and scope of authority of the Consumer Products Safety Commission. View registration Feb. 11, 2014 Preservation of Los Olivos ("P.O.L.O.") Issues relating to land use policy in the Santa Ynez Valley (Santa Barbara County, Calif.); H.R. 3313 (113th Congress). View registration