Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Enbridge Pipelines
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fuel, Gas & Oil,
- Natural Resources,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Energy & Nuclear Power
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.22 Pipeline Safety and Community Empowerment Act of 2011 H.R.2219 Department of Defense Appropriations Act, 2012 H.R.2871 Pipeline Modernization for Safety Act of 2011 S.234 Strengthening Pipeline Safety and Enforcement Act of 2011 H.R.2845 Pipeline Safety, Regulatory Certainty, and Job Creation Act of 2011 S.275 Pipeline Transportation Safety Improvement Act of 2011 H.R.2937 Pipeline Infrastructure and Community Protection Act of 2011 S.1596 Transportation, Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2012 H.R.5972 Department of Transportation Appropriations Act, 2013 S.2322 Transportation, Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2013
RegulationsMentioned in 21 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Enbridge Pipelines" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Enbridge Pipelines
- Toggle 1 FERC Revision to Form No. 6 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA Approval and Promulgation of Federal Implementation Plan for Oil and Natural Gas Well Production Facilities; Fort Berthold Indian Reservation (Mandan, Hidatsa, and Arikara Nations), North Dakota 2012
- Toggle 1 FERC Initial Market-Based Rate Filings Including Requests for Blanket Section 204 Authorization: EBC Energy, LLC 2012
- Toggle 1 FERC Petitions for Declaratory Orders: Enbridge Pipelines (North Dakota) LLC 2012
- Toggle 1 FERC Meetings; Sunshine Act 2012
- Toggle 1 FERC Environmental Assessments; Availability, etc.: Crowville Salt Dome Storage Project Amendment, Perryville Gas Storage LLC, Franklin Parish, LA 2011
- Toggle 1 FERC Compliance Filings: Enbridge Pipelines (North Texas) LP 2012
- Toggle 1 FERC Filings: North American Electric Reliability Corp. 2012
- Toggle 1 FERC Petitions for Declaratory Orders: Enbridge Pipelines (Southern Lights) LLC 2012
- Toggle 1 FERC Filings: ECOP Gas Co., LLC 2011