Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Enbridge Pipelines
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fuel, Gas & Oil,
- Natural Resources,
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.2454 American Clean Energy And Security Act of 2009 H.R.2647 National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2010 S.1390 National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2010 S.1462 American Clean Energy Leadership Act of 2009 S.1733 Green Taxis Act of 2009 H.R.22 Pipeline Safety and Community Empowerment Act of 2011 H.R.2219 Department of Defense Appropriations Act, 2012 H.R.2871 Pipeline Modernization for Safety Act of 2011 S.234 Strengthening Pipeline Safety and Enforcement Act of 2011 H.R.2845 Pipeline Safety, Regulatory Certainty, and Job Creation Act of 2011
RegulationsMentioned in 231 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Enbridge Pipelines" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Enbridge Pipelines
- Toggle 12 DOS Notice of 30 Day Public Comment Period Regarding the National Interest Determination for TransCanada Keystone Pipeline, L.P.’s Presidential Permit Application 2014
- Toggle 7 DOS Comments received by the U.S. State Department on the Draft Supplemental Environmental Impact Statement for the Proposed Keystone XL Project 2013
- Toggle 6 EPA Oil and Natural Gas Sector -- New Source Performance Standards, National Emission Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants, and Control Techniques Guidelines 2010
- Toggle 5 EPA OK011 Oklahoma Regional Haze State Implementation Plan, Federal Implementation Plan for Interstate Transport of Pollution Affecting Visibility, and Best Available Retrofit Technology Determinations (OK-34) 2010
- Toggle 4 DOS Amended Notice of Intent To Prepare a Supplemental Environmental Impact Statement (SEIS) and To Conduct Additional Scoping for the Proposed Enbridge Energy, Limited Partnership Line 67 Expansion Project 2014
- Toggle 3 DOE This docket contains Federal Register Notices from the DOE FDMS Sandbox. 2009
- Toggle 3 USCG Atlantic Sea Island Group, LLC, Safe Harbor Energy LNG Deepwater Port License Application 2007
- Toggle 2 PHMSA Pipeline Integrity Management - Timeframes for Repairing Liquid Pipelines and Requirements for Gas Pipelines Operationed by Liquid Pipeline Operators 2004
- Toggle 2 EPA Oil and Natural Gas Systems Greenhouse Gas Reporting Rule 2009
- Toggle 2 PHMSA Pipeline Safety: Workshop on New Pipeline Construction 2009